1. The first fact I am sharing with you is about the little naughty brat ' RAT '.Do you know that a rat can live without water for many days ,it can live longer without water than a' CAMEL' can.
2. Do you know that children grow faster in the season of 'SPRING'. Isn't that amazing ?
3. An interesting fact about human beings is that our 'BRAIN' is more active when we sleep, maybe it is because our body is not active while we are sleeping .
4.' TULIPS' are among the most popular flowers of the world and the best thing about these flowers is that they are also among the fastest developing flowers.They can grow up to an inch a day after being cut .
5.I think 'ROSE' is the most beautiful flower among all the flowers most of you will agree with me on that . It is grown all over the world and is a symbol of beauty, love and peace. There are 15,000 species of roses cultivated across the world .
7. You have seen the 'WOODPECKER' the bird which pecks the wood that's why it is called woodpecker .It can peck 20 times per second.
8. 'KANGAROOS' are amazing animals, they run very fast! An interesting fact about them is that they cannot walk backwards!
9.You all know that when we sneeze our eyes close and the fact is that we cannot 'SNEEZE' with our eyes open.
10. Now the last fact of today's post... you all know
it is good for us to be hygienic but do you know there is an
animal which also believes in that and the name of
this animal is 'RACCOON' it washes its food
So these are the cool facts for today .
Keep smiling and take care of yourself