MISS CHATTER BOX (Rhyme)



One little girl... always talks,
All friends call her Miss chatter box.                           

Talks at home and talks at school,

Every time breaks the "keep quiet rule".                            

Talks on the phone and talks in the park,
 Seems that she was born to talk.                                       

Chit-chat ,chit-chat chatting goes on,            
Little Miss chatter box just keeps on. 
                                                      -Aunt Mary 


 You May Also Like
 Naughty Boy In The Neighborhood ( Rhyme)
 There's No Place Like Home ( Rhyme)
  Thief And Cop ( Rhyme)
  




11 comments:

  1. I've been called a Chatterbox many times in my life - now enough about me lets talk about me!!!! Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely, that is not a bad name at all, thank you Barbara for visiting and commenting :)

      Delete
  2. How interesting!

    Auntie, this post awake many things in my mind:

    Is chatterbox a territory mainly feminine?

    Are there male chatterboxes? if not, why?

    I feel I am not proclive to chat, but usually I am a compulsive writer!

    Does it makes me a "writerbox"?

    And so on...

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I always say you are a big thinker , I think you should be called" Thinker Box " Od :)

      Delete
  3. Known as a bit of a Chatterbox myself, this could be a verse about me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.K, so here is another chatter box we have great :)

      Delete
  4. definitely not me,
    I seldom talk actually, : )

    very nice poem for kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right Adam we have a lot of them :)

    ReplyDelete