1. Honey bees are found on all the continents except Antarctica.
2. There are about 20000 species of honeybees in the world.
3.Honey bees have five eyes and they can see ultra violet light.
4. They have six legs and two pairs of wings.
5.The study of honey bees is known as Apiology.
6. Keeping bees to make honey is called beekeeping or apiculture.
7. Honey bees may sting if they get confused, angry or scared.
8.Some people are allergic to bee stings and they can even die from them.
9.Some bees live in organized groups called colonies.The home of
a bee colony is called hive.
10. In cold winters honey bees stop flying when the temperature drops below 10 degree C.
Read some amazing facts about Lion