A friend in need is a friend indeed ( Moral Story)

Moral story

  It was a beautiful, bright day of winter.Lion 'the king of jungle' was sleeping on the soft grass-bed under the sun. By the time a little mouse came there and started playing,running and jumping here and there. The disturbing noise made by him woke up the lion,he saw the mouse and shouted, "You worthless tiny creature.. you dared to wake me up! I will kill you". 


                                         
The little mouse started shivering with fear and said in a weak and trembling voice, "Oh my king,Please forgive me for this mistake, I didn't notice that you were sleeping here,if you forgive me now I promise you that someday I will help you  like a true friend when you need me. 
Lion laughed loudly,"Ha ha ha.. you little mouse..  you are just good for nothing, you will help me in need?This is the biggest joke I have ever heard in my life,I set you free because you made me laugh". The mouse thanked the lion for his kindness.

                                                                                               
After some days a lion hunter came into the forest and caught the lion in a net.Lion roared with anger but he soon realized that his anger couldn't save him, he cried with pain!By chance the little mouse was passing by,he heard the lion's cry, went near the lion and said,"Don't worry king I will cut the net and will get you out of the net".
Soon the mouse cut the net and the lion was out of it,grateful lion said to the mouse,"Please forgive me my little friend for what I said about you"."Now I have understood that any creature whether it is small or big  has its own importance. You helped me in need ,from now on you will always be my friend".Now the lion and mouse are very good friends.
Moral of the story- A friend in need is a friend indeed
                                                                   
                                                                      ( Panchtantra story)
                                                                      Retold by -Aunt Mary
                                                           

You may also like the moral story
                                         True Friendship                                                    
 Moral story                           

28 comments:

  1. A lovely story with a moral! Yes every person is unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Mary, nice story with a message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your beautiful words dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your blog. Great for my kids classes at my English course. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Ryan...your blog is also wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gooooooood niceeeeeeee storyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice story with good moral. Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank's Indrani , I am happy that you liked the story :)

      Delete
  9. A very story with a lifetime message,thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you Aunt mary for helping me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, thank you so much for reading .Hope you like the other stories too :)

      Delete
  11. the story helped me think more of how to handle my assignment, thanks a lot and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  12. cant you give a new story accordingly to this moral? :/ :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The blog is coooooooolllllll

    ReplyDelete