COME AND PLANT A TREE! ( Poem)

                                                  
Plant a tree to save the world,
Plant a tree to save the earth!

Tree provides the shelter and food,

Cleans up the air and makes it good.
                                                             

Tree saves us from hot sun rays,
Cools up the ground and cools up the ways.
                                                                                                          Trees bring clouds and trees bring rain,
Let them flourish on our land.
                                                
Tree adds beauty to our place,
With its goodness and its grace!
                       
Come dear children, where have you been?
Plant a tree and just go green!

                                          - Aunt Mary
                                                            
                                         


You might also like the article Ten important reasons to save trees


25 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to teach children the importance of having trees on earth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Zunnur, for the beautiful words;)

      Delete
    2. Yes it true tanks it very easy and beautyfull poem i love it very much tanks anut marry

      Delete
  2. Nice message and a good lesson for every one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Aunt Mary

    If you would like to pop over to my blog sometime there is something waiting for you and there are no rules attached:)

    A worthwhile message to plant a tree, love your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute way to keep a child knowing we must take care of our environment!

    We must go green!!

    You are unparalleled, Auntie!! Love this poem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kind words mean a lot to me , thankyou so very much OD;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so cute Aunt Mary and this is a very good reminder too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post about trees, so simply put but with great lessons. Sounds like a poem, Aunty Mary. Well done.

    I hope you are planning to put all these together in a book soon? Amazon.com is a great place to do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Lola! I am so happy that you liked my poem. :))
      Yes....I have been thinking about it for quite some time now and as you have told me I'll see to the details. Thank you so much for informing me about this :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Farzana and Ali.
      Friends, I wanted to say that if you don't mind please follow my blog through GFC and also tell me the way to follow your blog so that we can easily go to each other's site and leave our comments :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much Optimistic! I am really glad that that my posts make you smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plant more and more trees for land green

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make very good poem. Love it really...

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's very nice my sister take this poem to learn and she come 1st in the
    Competition

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much, it helped me svore good marks

    ReplyDelete