Where There Is a Will There is a Way( Moral Story)

                              
Once there was a bird catcher who would catch different kinds of birds. He trained them to sing and talk and then he sold the birds to other people. He wandered from one place to another to catch and sell the birds. 
One day he caught a beautiful parrot and put him in a cage. The parrot got so scared and anxious as his freedom was taken away from him.He felt helpless and couldn't understand that what would he do now. His life was completely changed in a few seconds.
Few moments back he was flying freely in the blue sky and now he was in a prison.



The  parrot gathered his courage and told himself, '' I should not lose hope,  I have to find a way to get out of this cage and become free again.
The bird catcher started giving training of talking and singing to  the parrot  and the poor one had to learn that because if he would not the cruel man would poke him with stick. Soon the parrot began to talk and sing well.

One day when the bird seller was selling the birds on the street a man came to him and said ,'' Do you have a talking parrot who can sing as well? I want to give that as a gift to my wife."
"Yes sir , of course I have a parrot which can talk and sing beautifully. I am sure your wife will be very happy to have that parrot."
 He showed that parrot to the man and said to the parrot, "Come on , you little parrot, sing a song for this gentleman."
"Maybe this is the chance for me to get rid of this cruel bird catcher and to get my freedom back.", thought the little parrot.
He sang a beautiful song in a sweet and melodious voice .The man got so impressed that he bought the parrot for his wife.
He reached home with the parrot and told his wife that he had bought a talking and singing parrot for her. The woman was so happy to get the gift. 
The man said sweetly, ''Come on little parrot ,say hello to madam and sing a song for her.'' The parrot said nothing and kept quiet. "Maybe he has got scared , because he is at a new place with new people. We will try later.", said the man.
Next day the man and his wife again spoke to the parrot but he did not say anything. Maybe he will speak after some days. A whole week passed but the parrot did not speak a single word .
Now the woman lost her temper and said to her husband, '' You lied to me, this parrot can't talk , he is dumb.I will not keep this useless bird in my home. She opened the door of the cage and shouted at the little parrot, '' Get out from here! You are good for nothing!''
The parrot came out of the cage and flew away in the sky.
As they say - ''Where there is a will there is a way.''  
                                                                                                 - Aunt Mary



You may also like

90 comments:

  1. Great post and analogy, Aunt Mary, I love this. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda for reading the story and for your kind comment :)

      Delete
    2. Thank-you very much πŸ€—πŸ€—

      Delete
    3. Thank U very much. This story is very useful for me.

      Delete
    4. Thank very much for this great one

      Delete

  2. A wise parrot:) I liked the story.
    Have a nice day Aunt Mary:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that you liked the story, thank you Joy :)

      Delete
    2. I liked the story . Thankyou very much

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much aunt

      Delete

  3. A wise parrot:) I liked the story.
    Have a nice day Aunt Mary:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good story.
    Thanks and Republic Day Greetings....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and happy Republic day to you too :)

      Delete
  5. Great plan by the parrot - and it worked!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always a wonderful post, I love the analogy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tracy, glad that you liked the post :)

      Delete
    2. Good story and analogy the writing was wonderful

      Delete
  7. Really an inspirational beautiful story :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog and thank you so much for the lovely comment :)

      Delete
  8. Silence worked like magic! Gifted freedom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Anita, nice to have you here, thank you very much for reading and for your beautiful words :)

      Delete
  9. What a clever parrot! Surely it knew the way out. A very good moral of the story. I really enjoyed it, Aunt Mary. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad that you liked the story dear, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Aunt Mary ,
    It was an intelligent parrot and understood that human keeps those only who they think are useful to them ...Clever bird . I retold it to my son and he to his sister ..they both enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the wonderful comment Kokila, I am glad that your kids enjoyed the story:)

      Delete
  12. nice story a very intelligent parrot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seriously ...Awsome story . U helped me out ..veryyyy much thanks to u....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading, I am so happy that you liked the story Honey :)

      Delete
  14. Seriously ...Awsome story . U helped me out ..veryyyy much thanks to u....

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very awesome article ����
    I loved reading it ����
    It helped me a lot
    Thank you soo much !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and for your kind comment :)

      Delete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I were the parrot, I would say somethingas I to the woman (wife)as I fly away to prove she was the dumb woman, not the parrot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the little parrot was not dumb at all, may be he was in a hurry to be free.
      Thank you so much for reading and for your interesting comment :)

      Delete
  18. thanks for the story dear Madam.its a good lesson to dear son.thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment, I hope your son liked the story :)

      Delete
  19. wow, what a nice story

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you so much for the inspirational story aunt Mary... it helped me in an english elecution competition where the topic was "where there is a will, there is a way! i just came upon this story and found it perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mayoora,

      I am so happy to know that my story helped you. Thank you for letting me know about it. :) Keep on visiting and reading the posts.
      Will love to hear from you! :)

      Delete
  21. Love your story it helped me in my English elacution

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad that it helped you out Shreenidhi! :)

      Delete
  22. wah! i liked it aunt! :)
    from earlier classes, i only red thirsty crow as
    "Where there is a will there is a way" story
    now i found a different one :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy to know that you liked it Zarif and that you now have a new story with this moral! :) Thank you! :)

      Delete
  23. nice story aunt, it helped me in my english debate

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you very much , glad to know that it helped you in debate
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you Aunt Mary. Helped me in school examination.

    ReplyDelete
  26. story is very nice...would u plzz make more stories..i love your stories...thank u

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow!!really nice story...

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aunt Marry you are really talented.Keep the good work up and I wish you a very good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aunt mary u r really awsm thnqs for sharing such a nice story

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is my school project.it is very help fully to us

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you aunt Mary for beautiful story 😘😊

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow! Interesting, you really know your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  33. quiet long but whatever very very very good and nice story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. very very very nice and good story .but its quiet long

    ReplyDelete
  35. i love this thnx aunt mary useful for my holiday homework

    ReplyDelete
  36. Moral story was very niceπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you auntie Mary very much

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you aunt Mary because I really needed this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With a lots of love
      Name - Angel Sagar

      Delete
  39. Beautiful πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
    I love the story
    It has helped me write an assignment given to me

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you Aunt Mary a good story .It helped me alot

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you
    Wow this is a best story
    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ€©

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks aunty Mary....I got full marks coz of this story πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€©πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks aunt mary and this isva very useful story fot me

    ReplyDelete