All That Glitters is Not Gold ( Moral Story)

A camel herder taking care of his camel

In a beautiful desert there lived a camel herder in a village. He had a herd of camels.The camel herder was a kind man and he looked after the camels very well. There was a camel in the herd who was very beautiful and had a red spot on his head which made him look different from other camels. He was the favorite of his master too.
 The red headed camel was very popular among the people of the village. They called him''The camel with red head.'' 

There was a city near that village. Everyday  the camel used to pass by that city with his camels to reach his home from workplace. Each time the camel with red head saw the fast moving colorful vehicles,the wide roads and high buildings of the city he got so fascinated by the city's vibrance. One evening, when they returned home from that way, the camel got thrilled again on seeing the bright colorful lights of the city. 

''What a lovely and exciting place.The city looks so beautiful from here. How good it would be if I go to the city and see it by  myself.",the camel thought.

One Day when the camel herder was passing by the city with the camels, the camel with red head escaped from there and reached the city. 
He entered the city with great excitement. 

The city was crowded with lots of people and there were vehicles on the road everywhere. The atmosphere there was noisy, filthy and smoky.The camel who lived in the peaceful climate of the desert got so confused and scared to see all this.He remained standing in a corner.
Some people saw him,they caught the camel and one of them gifted the camel to his friend who was a stable owner.

There were all horses in the stable.The camel felt so lonely there.He missed his friends a lot.  

Every day the camel's new master gave him hey and dry grains to eat which he didn't like at all. He missed the delicious dates, oats and wheat  that his old master used to give him in the desert.

He missed the soft under his feet sandy ground of desert whenever he walked.

The camel couldn't  adapt to his new life. He missed each and every thing of his past life.

 He cursed himself for leaving the desert and coming to the city. He always felt sad and gloomy. The red headed camel stopped eating anything and became so week and idle, he kept crying all the time. 

A sad camel is crying, tears are falling

Fortunately one day a man came there to meet the stable owner. That man was from the same village where the camel used to live.
The villager recognized the camel by the red spot on his head.''Oh! That is the camel with red head,that's my friend's camel!"

"How did you find him?" , he asked the stable owner.

The stable owner told him how he got the camel and said that the camel was of no use to him and he doesn't want to keep him any more.'' 
''You can take the camel to his master, he is not happy here.'', the stable owner said to his guest.

The man went near the camel and caressed the camel's head. Camel also recognized the man from his village and grunted happily. 
The villager took the camel with him to the village where it's master lived.The camel's master became so glad to find his lost camel.
The camel was so happy and relieved to get his old life back. He had gone through a bad phase of life but he learnt a valuable lesson that- 'All that Glitters is not Gold'

                 
                        Gold coins with the caption ''All That Glitters is not Gold ''  
                                                             Story Written By-Aunt Mary

170 comments:

  1. Hi Aunt Mary, your story contains a very valuable message. We all strive for more, but sometimes it pays to be grateful for what we already have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Barbara for your kind,encouraging words:)

      Delete
    2. It is a very good and wonderful story

      Delete
    3. It makes sense

      Delete
    4. Such a beautiful story

      Delete
    5. I love this story dearly

      Delete
    6. Such a beautiful story

      Delete
    7. The story is interesting, i love the story, good job keep it up

      Delete
    8. I love the story

      Delete
    9. thank you this story will help me in school and daily life

      Delete
    10. Wow this story is good

      Delete
    11. thank you so much fo writing this story its very helping

      Delete
    12. story is amazing I loved it a lot when I was reading it.

      Delete
    13. Wow very interesting

      Delete
    14. The story is a nice one

      Delete
    15. Hi anty Mary your story is very interesting and loving

      Delete
    16. I love your stories

      Delete
    17. I love that story

      Delete
    18. Very good story

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful story, touched my heart. Bad phases in life can also open our eyes to so many good things about life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Arti, I truly appreciate your kind words:)

      Delete
    2. πŸ‘πŸΎ to Aunt Mary

      Delete
    3. I so much love the story

      Delete
    4. I love your story so sweet and good moral lesson

      Delete
    5. l love your story so sweet and good moral lesson. Aunt Marry

      Delete
    6. Thank you for your hospitality

      Delete
    7. This story had help me alot thanks the writer

      Delete
    8. Wow 😲😳 i love πŸ’•πŸ˜Š it πŸ₯°πŸ€©πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

      Delete
  3. Loving these stories Aunt Mary, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Tracy for the lovely comment:)

      Delete
    2. Loving these stories thanks Anuty Mary

      Delete
    3. It is a good story for children in school

      Delete
    4. I love the story πŸ₯°πŸ˜

      Delete
  4. So many lessons to be learned here...thank you for sharing these stories of wisdom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am really glad that you liked the moral story :)

      Delete
    2. I love your story just keep it up πŸ˜‰

      Delete
    3. I love your story alot keep it up I love you

      Delete
  5. Loving the red spotted camel of this tale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is so cute, thankfully he learnt the lesson that 'All that glitters is not gold'.
      Have a great day Tracy:)

      Delete
  6. Nice one it helps me in completing my assignment at time for this my teacher gave excellent.thank u aunt mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story head off to aunt mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story Aunt Mary it helped me to finish my holiday project.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks aunt Mary I love your story

      Delete
    2. I love this story, it is very inspiring

      Delete
  9. The story is too good but can suggest another title for the story

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one aunt Mary you help alot in many of my assignments

    ReplyDelete
  11. VERY NICE IT HELPED ME TO COMPLETE MY STORY WRITING HOMEWORK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way it was attached

      Delete
  12. Thank you aunty,may the Lord God bless ypu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank aunty for such a beautiful lesson

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank aunty for teaching me a lesson

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank aunty for teaching me a lesson

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks aunt Mary you helped me a lot for my school homework. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the love.it is very interesting.Thanks for such a story....

    ReplyDelete
  18. The story is so helpful Thankyou Aunt Mary πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. A very valuable lesson thank you aunt mary πŸ’–πŸ’–

      Delete
  20. You have saved me.thanks for helping moi for my homework.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pleasant story helped me in my homeworkπŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. Wow that's awesome

      Delete
    2. To be honest I don't understand the story you showed me

      Delete
  23. I love the story. Nice one aunty Mary. Love it ♥πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’“.

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi aunty i realy love the story its touching

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks so much Aunty Mary it really halpe me in doing my Assignment

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much, you really help me doing my Assignment may god continue to bless you and your families πŸ™πŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank u very much u have help me solved my issue

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love πŸ’˜πŸ’—♥πŸ’“πŸ’›πŸ’–πŸ’˜this story

    ReplyDelete
  29. So inspiring a n d helping

    ReplyDelete
  30. i realy love this i was asked to write a story for school and this just popped up thanks a lot aunt Mary i really really enjoyed it keep it up ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ahh wht a story.Love the story Thanks very much for this lovely and πŸ’“ touching story!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. So lovely and interesting

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks auntie Mary you have helped me out

    ReplyDelete
  34. i used to think that sometimes we do things for a reason and there is no mistake in what we do but i know this story has inspired people especially when the camel reached the city therefore it tells us to think before we react we need to know what we are doing before we do it so i just want to say this story is the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks aunty you help me escape cane from my English teacher. And also I want to say thank you for you help me with my assignment

      Thanks aunty.

      Delete
  35. Thank you very much for your help, may God bless you πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the story

    ReplyDelete
  37. This story is so interesting πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  38. This story you,is interested story

    ReplyDelete
  39. It's so interesting story

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow ma this story is really interesting and I have realized that all that glitter are not good πŸ€™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


    ReplyDelete
  41. I love πŸ’• this story so much thank you May God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you aunty Mary for your kind words God bless you Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  43. πŸ’“πŸ’”πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ–€πŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ’› I love this story

    ReplyDelete
  44. Good story. Well done.you can do more

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a good and valuable lesson πŸ‘πŸ™‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Š☺

    ReplyDelete
  46. This story was good

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love this, it encourage my children very much

    ReplyDelete
  48. Aunt Mary your story had just taught me a great lesson

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the red sport on the camel head

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love it story πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks u help me with my assignment

    ReplyDelete
  52. I used this story as my assignment

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love the way it is well written

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the story it's nice

    ReplyDelete
  55. Well it's a very nice and educative story

    ReplyDelete
  56. This is a good story anty mary. This teach us alot. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love the story auty Mary

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thanks a lot . I really enjoyed and I love the story

    ReplyDelete
  59. It helped me so much πŸ’žπŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  60. Iuv ur story aunty mary they make sense to me could u pls wtite more thanks

    ReplyDelete
  61. I love this story and am a student teacher gave me assignment on this story thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  62. This story is really interesting and I even use is for my assignment

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• this story
    And it's help me doing my assignment may the almighty God continue to bless you and your families in Jesus name πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  64. The story is very nice I like it

    ReplyDelete
  65. Wow this story is very educative

    ReplyDelete
  66. Very interesting to read, couldn't leave line untouched.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thanks your story was epic

    ReplyDelete
  68. This is very educative

    ReplyDelete
  69. Nice story awesome


    ReplyDelete
  70. That's a good story I enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  71. I learnt so many lessons

    ReplyDelete
  72. Wow that is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  73. I❤️this storyy

    ReplyDelete
  74. What a beautiful story. Thank you Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  75. Great. StoryπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  76. Wonderful story i Love it

    ReplyDelete
  77. What a nice story 😊

    ReplyDelete
  78. Very interesting πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  79. The story is very nice.It will teach people not to be carried away

    ReplyDelete
  80. It is a very good story it indeed a great story

    ReplyDelete
  81. An interesting story am using this for my essay in school thanks.

    ReplyDelete