INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT GOOGLE DOODLE


 What is Google Doodle?

                                                 
Google is the biggest and most popular search engine. We see the the logo of Google on it's home page when we open the Google to search something. 
Doodle is an artistic form of Google logo. Google makes some interesting changes to it's logo to celebrate events, occasions, holidays and anniversaries and the life of famous personalities. 

 First Google Doodle
The first Doodle was made in the year 1998  in honor of Burning Man festival( An American event). This Doodle was designed by
the founders of Google Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
                                  
                                            First Google Doodle

                                              

First animated Google Doodle
The very first animated Google doodle was posted in 2010 to mark the birthday of famous scientist Sir Issac Newton. It was a beautiful animated image of apple falling from the tree.

                      
                                                                           image source-11downloadblogspot


 First interactive Doodle
In May 2010 Google introduced their first interactive logo of the game Pac-Man. People who visited Google could play Pac-Man on the logo.
                         


image source-en.wikipedia.org
Who creates Doodle? 
Doodles have been created and published by a team of Google employees. The member of this team are called Doodlers.

 Now enjoy some amazing, adorable Doodles from Google
                              
                                 Link to  Mother's day Doodle 
         
                                   
                                            Link to  Father's day Doodle
      







You can visit Google.com to search and find thousands of interesting, beautiful Google Doodles.
                            Have a wonderful day
                                                             -Aunt Mary

21 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful search program:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes That's amazing, thank you Joy for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Fascinating stuff! I always get a kick out of the Google doodles, but NOW I know them by NAME. :) Seems to me, the people who work to create them must really enjoy their job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, the creators of doodles doing great job,I love those doodles.
      Thank you so much for visiting :)

      Delete
  3. Very interesting. Beautifully done. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post, Aunt Mary! I love the way you present it, and I have to say that at first when I saw the interactive Google Doodle I wasn't sure what to do. LOL! I think they are fun and very creative. I have shared some Google Doodle videos on my blog in the past, they are great. Thank you so much for this lovely post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad that you liked the post Linda, yes doodles are fun to watch, thank's a lot for the beautiful comment :)

      Delete
  5. wanted to come by and thank you for stopping in at my place. :) blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my page, have a wonderful day :)

      Delete
  6. Dear Aunt Mary, I’ve often noticed the Google Doodles but didn’t know anything about them. Thank you for this interesting post. Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Barbara,
      I am happy that you liked the little info about Google Doodles. Thank you for reading :),

      Delete
  7. My wife loves Doodles a lot...just like a child. Interesting to read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to my blog Alok, ha, ha, yes doodles are just amazing .
    Thank you so much for your kind visit and comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was not aware that it goes back to 1998. I wish they hire me as one of the doodlers. Fun read, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they hire you as a doodler, thank you very much Saru for your lovely comment :)

      Delete
  10. I love GoogleDoodles but had no idea of the history. Great post, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's a lot Tracy for visiting me , have a nice day :)

      Delete
    2. Marry this is very very beautiful and interesting story I love that story

      Delete