''GRANNY, GRANNY WE LOVE YOU''

This Granny is in party mood. Today is her grandson's birthday!

Grandma still loves to drive her vintage car!
  
This granny is relaxing. She is so tired.








Poor granny is crying because she baked a cake and it is burnt!







 Grandma is angry because some naughty child plucked flowers from her garden! 









This granny loves to play video games!







" Oh my child, God bless you!"
Grandma is really happy.






                                                         


                                                                         

                                     

10 comments:

  1. You rock Grandma!

    I love vintage cars, what do you drive?

    Happy Birthday to your Grandson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Granny is saying God bless you Michelle my child.
      you also rock.

      Delete
  2. I have two Grandma, glad they are still with us. All my two Grandpas passed away, every time we met, she kisses me like there's no other day! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU ARE A LUCKY PERSON MATT YOU HAVE BLESSINGS OF TWO GRAND MOTHERS ,THANKS FOR THE KIND VISIT.

      Delete
  3. This granny is really funky and knows how to keep herself busy and happy with video games! Lol God bless all grannies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lola for the visit. All grannies' blessings are with you!

      Delete
  4. Grandmas are great! I'm so happy that I have one! I think it's really important for children to have one!
    Greetings
    Billy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That"s right Billy grand mothers are really important.
      Blessings

      Delete
  5. This is so cool. I really enjoy the message as well as the graphics in your blog Aunt Mary! I feel like a kid. But yes, we should always be young at heart. Be happy : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Thanks a lot for your beautiful words Ric! Yes you are right we should always be young at heart! Keep on visiting my blog :)

      Delete